Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MEET MY SLITHERING FRIEND



World - Herbert, Herbert the world!




Pix is not great but he is...had him about 5 years now and he is actually 5' long, plus some. His color is really a very beautiful coral and he is a genetically bred corn snake. He luves mice and is a very curious critter. His body is soft and, although I do not take him out as much as I would like to (my grip isn't as good as it used to be and if he slips away he becomes a toy for Sam & Simon) I do pet him and move him around in his home. He is an excellent listener and we have a little chat each morning & evening. Anyway, good morning world and here is just one part of my little family here in my desert home. Smiles, Me

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Princess said...

This must be where my love of snakes comes from (along with the pet we had when I was a kid)! I love them and have been wanting to get one for awhile now. I am at a point where I need a pet but it needs to be low maintenance and a snake fits the bill! Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home